Currently, Isomer does not allow the embedding of flipbooks or photo galleries. Instead, we use Google Slides for Slideshows on Isomer.
The photo slideshow will look like this on your page:
insert sample slideshow
You have to create a new presentation on Google Slides & put the photos on individual slides.
How to create a photo slideshow
Please follow below steps on how to embed Google Slides after you created the Presentation.
- Create a slideshow using Google Slide presentation.
- Publish to the Web (under File > Publish to the web).
- Click on Embed.
- Select the parameters to control the size and speed of the slides. (Optional)
- Click on Publish.
- You’ll receive a warning that you’re about to publish to the web. Press OK.
- After you press OK, your HTML embed code will appear in a box.
- Copy the embed code.
- Paste the embed code in the the CMS editor of any page which you which to embed the photo slides in.
- Click save on the bottom right hand corner.